Earlier I had written about the Panchabhootha Sthala Temples under the topic Pictures of God. When I was doing this, I knew I had all the krithis with me but in different locations or collections. But I am glad I gathered all the krithis sung by the great artist Sri.D.K.Jayaram and even more happier to share with all my friends here..
1. Earth – (Bhoomi or Nilam) – Kanchipuram – Ekambareswarar Temple-cintaya mAkanda mUlakandam- Bhairavi -rUpaka- kAncIpuram – pRThivI linga
2. Water – (Neer) – Thiruvanaikaval – Jambukeswara Temple-jambU patE- yamunA kaLyANi tiSra Ekam thiruvAnaikAval – appu/jala linga
3. Fire – (Agni or Nerupu) – Tiruvannamalai – Annamalaiyar Temple-aruNAcala nAtham- sAranga- Rupaka- ArunAcalam (Tiruannamalai) – agni linga
4. Wind – (Vaayuvu or Kaatru) – Srikalahasti – SrI kALahastIsha- husEni -jhumpa SrI kALahasti – vAyu linga
5. Sky – (Akaasam or AAkayam) – Chidambaram – Chidambaram Temple- Ananda naTana prakAsham – kEdAram -miSra cApu -chidambaram – Akasa linga