This blog is starting with a new link called Articles which shall highlight about Composers, their krithis and interpretations, about their life , vision etc. To start with, the first topic is Tyagaraja’s views of Music. All these articles are extracted from various texts, Lecture Demonstrations and Dissertations and Projects submitted by various musicologists and subject experts and also a few of my own interpretations. Hope this will help a student of music and musically oriented souls to have more insight into the subject.
This page has the following sub pages.
- #7-Ubhaya Vakra Raga Neelambari – Analysis of Amba Neelayatakshi
- #4-SYAMA SASTRI-Monumental Edifice of Carnatic music.
- #9-Ubhaya Vakra Raga Reethigowla- Analysis of Janani Ninuvinaa
- #2-Tyagaraja and His Compositions on Nada Yoga
- #10-Attur Krishna Pisharody
- #6-Analysis of the Krithi Sree Subramanyaya Namasthe- Kamboji
- #3-A Study of Navarathri Krithis of Maharaja Swathi Tirunal
- #5-The Specialities in the Krithis of Sri.Muthuswamy Dikshitar
- #8-Ubhaya Vakra Raga Sahana- Analysis of Giripai Nelakonna Ramuni
- #1-TYAGARAJA’S VIEWS OF MUSIC